Are you looking for one of the best countertop water filter systems that are reliable, trusted, and well-certified for doing their job?
Well, we’ve compiled a list of more than 12 countertop water filters that can fulfill all your requirements and needs for instant filtered water.
Water is an essential liquid for survival; as we know, all water is vital for our bodies. Water keeps our body hydrated. You must think that the water you are drinking is pure. The likeliness is that the water is clean when it leaves the municipal plant but most likely polluted when it reaches the faucet.
The water encounters debris, rust, sand, and more along the way, as the plumbing is sometimes old. So what can you do about this? You can invest in the best countertop water filter to remove the impurities the water has picked up along the way.
Compared to buying bottled water, using this water filtration system is much more affordable. The arrangement you attach to the tap purifies the water once you let it run into a glass. The process is simple, and the device installs easily and does not need a lot of maintenance.
Some so many people have been using the water filter system for years. Not only will the countertop water filter provide the user with healthy water, but it will also improve the overall taste of the drinking water. You will not have to drink impure or contaminated water if you purchase the best countertop water filter.
Impure and contaminated water will lead the consumer to sickness and unhealthiness. There are indeed a lot of people who are not aware of the harmful contaminants that are present in the water they are drinking. SO all people must understand that they should only drink healthy, clean water free from harmful pollutants. Also, you should know that having the best countertop water filter is a solution to eliminate impurities.
Indeed, purchasing the best countertop water filter is not an easy task. But You will not have to worry about it as we provide you with our best water filter list. Let us now move to our list of the best countertop water filters you should purchase.
So here is my list of The Best Countertop Water Filter of 2023 :
Table of Contents
CleanWater4Less – Editor’s Pick
The countertop water filter offers you a simple installation, and you do not need to do any plumbing. The device is unique because you do not need to substitute filter cartridges constantly, and it purifies up to 10,000 gallons of water. Therefore, you do not need to stress about replacing it after reaching its filter capacity.
Furthermore, the system offers a large filtration volume and connects to the standard tap. The product is environmentally friendly and one of the cheapest compared to others. The filtration system comprises a carbon filter and has a simplistic design.
With this one of the best countertop water filter systems, the water runs through five stages to remove heavy metals, VOCs, radon, and hydrogen sulfide. However, you will need to contact the supplier for information on the warranty, which could be a drawback for some.
Main Features of CleanWater4Less One of the Best Countertop Water Filter
- It does not need filter replacement and installs easily to the standard faucet on the countertop.
- It comes with a diverter valve and produces up to 10,000 gallons of purified water.
- Measures 5 x 5 x 9.5-inches and weighs 3.36 pounds
APEX EXPRT MR-2050 Dual Countertop Water Filter, Carbon and Mineral pH Alkaline Water Filter, Easy Install Faucet Water Filter – Reduces Heavy Metals, Bad Taste and Up to 99% of Chlorine – Clear
The APEX EXPRT MR-2050 Dual Countertop Water Filter needs no holes to install. Also, there is no need for a plumber for this filter dispenser. All you need is a standard-size faucet. It fits all 55/64” sizes of faucets. Four additional adapters come with this system. By any chance, if the system does not support your faucet size, you can surely call the APEX Expert technical staff, and they will assist you in diagnosing the problem.
This water filter comes with five stages of filtration to provide you with better-tasting, healthy water. It helps remove various impurities such as chlorine, sediments, hydrogen sulfide, chloramine, chlorine, and many other harmful contaminants. Heavy metals like iron, mercury, lead, and more, which tend to be harmful to our bodies, are also removed through this water filtration system.
There is a KDF-55 water filter and a charcoal water filter to filter out the water and give you healthy filtered water. Having such a reliable water filtration system helps you save many plastic water bottles, which you won’t use without such a system. With a single water faucet filter cartridge, you can have worry-free clean water for up to 4-6 months, depending on your usage.
The APEX EXPRT MR-2050 Dual Countertop Water Filter can be used anywhere you desire. In your apartment, kitchen, RV, rental house, or anywhere. You can access clean, safe, and healthy water anytime, anywhere. The package contains a housing wrench, four faucet adapters, a diverter valve, a preloaded filter cartridge, and a user manual.
Main Features of APEX EXPRT MR-2050 Dual Countertop Water Filter
- 100% pure coconut shell carbon to purify the water.
- 5 Micron filter pad to remove sand, dirt, dust, and other harmful particles.
- It adds minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, and more.
- It delivers a balanced pH level and improved and better-tasting water.
ZeroWater ZBD-040-1, 40 Cup Ready-Pour Glass 5-stage Water Filter Dispenser, NSF Certified to Reduce Lead, Other Heavy Metals and PFOA/PFOS, Clear Glass With Chrome Stand
The ZeroWater ZBD-040-1, 40 Cup Ready-Pour Glass 5-stage Water Filter Dispenser is a 40 cup ready pour glass filtration dispenser system. It has an extra large capacity to provide water to all your friends and family during gatherings. Even for those who live in big joint families, this would be a perfectly suited filtration system. It comes with ready-pour technology that allows you to dispense water while the reservoir is still being filtered.
The manufacturer offers premium 5-stage filtration, which removes 99% of TDS – Total dissolved solids. And then it delivers better testing of healthy water through filtration. It happens to be an NSF certified as well as a BPA-free system. All the materials used in this filter are BPA-free, and there is nothing to worry about regarding any base materials. The system comes with a 40-cup water dispenser, ZeroWater ion exchange filter, and a free TDS meter.
Main Features of ZeroWater ZBD-040-1, 40 Cup Ready-Pour Glass 5-stage Water Filter Dispenser
- Comes with a ready-pour glass filtration system.
- Suitable for families with many members.
- Premium 5-Stage Filtration System.
- Delivers pure and healthy water with a better taste.
- BPA Free and NSF Certified.
Home Master Countertop – Premium Performer
The TMJRF2 Jr. F2 water filtration system from Home Master has a compact construction and works with a multi-stage granular filter. You get a three-stage countertop filter capable of removing various impurities in the water. Furthermore, one of the best countertop water filters does not remove vital minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
You do not need loads of space, as the countertop water filter is small to take up little space around the sink. Even installing the unit is effortless, and you do not need a plumber. You can fix it in a temporary residence as it removes easily to take with you.
The product is NSF certified, so your water will taste great. Furthermore, you get a three-year warranty with exceptional customer service. The biggest downside is that you will need to replace the filter every three months or once it filters 500 gallons of water.
Another added benefit is you get the item fully assembled and need no extra plumbing to mount it.
Main Features of HomeMaster TMJRF2 Jr F2
- Made with a three-stage granular filter to remove common impurities found in city water
- Compact and takes up little space.
- It only takes a couple of minutes to connect it to a standard faucet
- It comes with a fully assembled tap, filter, faucet adapters, connection tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet
- It provides up to 500 gallons of water before the filter cartridge needs replacing and lasts up to three months
- Three-year Warranty
Check Out Other Articles Too.
- Best Faucet Water Filters Reviews with Buyer’s Guide 2021
- Best Rated Portable Water Filters for Outdoor Activities
- Lead Removal Filters – Best Picks
aquasana Countertop Water Filter – Best Pick
The following countertop filtration system is NSF certified and keeps healthy minerals in the water. With the compact design, it installs quickly to the standard faucet. There is no need to use power or batteries to work the unit and connect directly to the tap.
The system works with an activated carbon filter to target VOCs and MTBE. While the catalytic carbon filter removes chlorine and the ion exchange, one removes heavy metals. Once the water reaches the sub-micron mechanical filter, it also captures other impurities.
The flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute, and the filter cartridge needs to be replaced after six months of use. Therefore, if you need a budget solution to make your water more drinkable, check out one of the best countertop water filter systems today.
Main Features of Aquasana Countertop Water Filter
- Made with four stages of purification to remove contaminants and keep minerals in the water
- NSF Certified
- Compact, sleek design to fit in well on the kitchen sink
- Connects to your standard faucet
- Provides a 0.5 gallon per minute flow rate
- The cartridges need replacing after six months of use
NEW WAVE ENVIRO Stage 10 – Top Selling Countertop Filter
The Enviro is a ten-stage filtration system that removes primary contaminants from chlorine, heavy metals, to organic impurities. This best countertop water filter system is simple and attaches to the faucet with a conversion to mount under the sink. The filter is easy to replace and provides up to 1,500 gallons of water, depending on your needs.
Furthermore, it keeps all crucial minerals intact without removing them. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee with a one-year warranty included. With the water filter, you can enjoy high-tasting water that is healthy to drink. You must buy the conversion kit separately if you want to mount it under the counter.
However, depending on how much water you use, you only need to replace the filter once a year, saving you loads of money.
Main Features of NewWave Enviro 10-Stage Water Filter
- Comprise a ten-stage water filter that provides up to 1,500 gallons of water with a replacement once a year
- It attaches to the faucet, and you can buy a conversion kit to mount it under the sink.
- Removes major impurities leaving essential minerals intact
- Include all the hardware for installation
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a year warranty
Brondell H20+ Cypress – Top-Rated Choice for Best Countertop Filters
You can look at the Brondell H20+ Cypress for a contemporarily designed countertop water filter. You get continuous filtration as the system removes harmful contaminants and keeps essential minerals intact. Compared to the previous model with its ten-stage process, this one only has a three-stage filtration system.
If you want to remove toxic chemicals from your daily usage of water, then you should install a new water filter that can remove all harmful chemicals from the water. A water filter can be easily attached to the faucet. Also, it would not waste your time, which is your best benefit. Henceforth, the company has made an effortless and elegant design with a button to dispense the water. It is also WQA certified to provide quality drinking water for daily use.
Once you try this water filtration system, you get to know all its benefits. It has a very tiny structure but is easy to maintain. You will have to replace it approx every seven months. Alternatively, you can return the cartridge after filtering through 150 gallons of water.
The capacity is not huge, and the products are suitable for one to two people. You get a year’s warranty, and you can mount it under the sink with a T-vale.
Main Features of Brondell H2O+ Cypress Countertop Water Filter
- A three-stage filtration system comprising a two-step filter to reduce fine particles and acts as a pre-filter with replacement every six months
- The second stage is the Nanotrap filter removes waterborne microorganisms and only needs replacing every twelve months.
- The third filter is the carbon block which is the final stage of the filtration to remove VOCs and chlorine with a replacement of six months.
- WQA Certified
- It comes with a faucet attachment, and you can install it under the sink
- Include a year warranty
iSpring Countertop Water Filter – Best Budget Pick
For a cheap solution, you can look at the CTO carbon water filter from iSpring. The brand offers you an affordable way to clear water from impurities. The CTO block removes chlorine, odor, rust, sediment, and VOCs to improve the taste of the water.
For the price, it does not remove more harmful contaminants, so it will not decrease TDS, and you will need a more advanced system. However, if you know the water is clean and want to improve the taste, the iSpring will serve you well. The unit installs easily, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Furthermore, you get a year-limited warranty with lifetime support included. Another remarkable thing is the countertop water filter makes for a great add-on if you already have a whole-house filter.
Main Features of iSpring CKC1C Countertop Water Filtration System
- Made with transparent housing to inspect the filter when it is time to change
- It comes with a 5-micron carbon block cartridge to improve the taste of the water, making it one of the best countertop water filters.
- It installs quickly and has a portable design that is sleek to look natural in any kitchen.
- Made for small spaces and comes with a year warranty included
Similar to the previous countertop water filter from Brondell, this one has a minimalistic design and is WQA certified. The flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute and comes with a filter change reminder. The Pearl, compared to the Cypress, is cheaper and has a one-stage filtration system made up of a carbon block filter.
The unit looks beautiful, has sleek housing, and has a water-dispensing button on top. A LED light indicates when you need to replace the filter and lasts about six months of use. The capacity is 150 gallons and suitable for one to two people in a family to use.
The device fits your standard faucet and comes with a year’s warranty.
Main Features of Brondell H2O+ Pearl Countertop Water Filter System
- It has a compact size with a small footprint
- It comes with a filter indicator
- Made with an advanced carbon block filter, you need to replace it after six months.
- The filter capacity is 150 gallons
- WQA Certified
- One Year Warranty
Also, Read Our Following Articles
- A Complete Buying Guide With Reviews of Best Whole House Water Filters in 2021
- Top Rated And Best Shower Filters for Hard Water in 2021
- Best Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems – Reviews & Guide for 2021
Compared to buying bottled water, AquaTru is your best solution to enjoy clean water. The unit comes with a quality filter and has a sophisticated construction. The compact structure takes up little space on the counter and comes with an easy-to-setup that will not disappoint you.
It has a new feature with a digital display indicating when to charge the filtration system. You can filter toxic water by pressing the button below, which comprises a reverse osmosis system. The best system in this filter is fighting against hard and harsh contaminants.
The products are certified, making them reliable and safe to use. Further, it is up to standards with the IAMPO to remove up to fifteen more impurities. The advantage of using this best countertop water filter is that it has a one-gallon capacity and provides filtered water in about 15 minutes.
Main Features of AquaTru Countertop Water Filter
- IAMPO/NSF standards certify the AquaTru to be safe and reliable to use
- Removes 15 times more hard and harsh contaminants
- It needs no plumbing to install and comes with a quick-change twist and sealed filters
- The filter cartridges last up to two years, depending on the water use
- It has a one-gallon capacity to provide a fast flow of clean water in 15-minutes
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Ecosoft Countertop Water Filter System
For a limited budget and needing a high-quality filtration system, nothing beats the Ecosoft model. The system can eradicate different pollutants in water and leaves the water tasting and smelling better. The filter cartridge is an activated carbon one with a capacity of 1500 gallons and lasts up to six months.
The device fits nicely on the counter and can choose from three colors. Installing the units is simple and comes with all the essential tools to get the job done. If you are a first-time buyer, you get a free replacement filter included.
Main Features of EcoSoft Countertop Water Filter
- It has a European Design and comprises a filter cartridge that lasts up to six months or 1500 gallons of filtering.
- Include all the hardware to install the water filter
- You get a year warranty with free filter replacement included
- Available in three stylish colors
Regarding home water filtration Berkey is a top brand for design and performance. The gravity filter you can purchase in various sizes to suit your lifestyle needs. You get two fluoride and two Black Berkey filter elements. Combined, these cartridges provide you with fresh water.
Installing this filter’s best benefit is removing 99% of contaminants from impure water. The storage tank will hold 2.25 gallons, depending on your chosen model.
Furthermore, the construction of stainless steel makes it durable to last a long time. The biggest drawback is the price, but you get a powerful filtration system. Another problem is leaking taps, which need regular re-priming to prevent the filters from clogging.
Main Features of Big Berkey BK4X2 Countertop Filter System
- Made with stainless steel housing with the upper part, lower part, lid, faucet, and more
- You get two fluorides (provides 1,000 gallons each) and two Black Berkey filters (offers you 3,000 gallons each)
- The fluoride filter attaches to the stem of the Black one and works as a post filter.
- Available in various sizes
Inspira RO Countertop Water Filter System
The Diaspora is an intelligent drinking water filter you can use on the counter. The system has a reverse osmosis process to provide clean drinking water. The installations are not complicated; you must connect the power cable and turn the machine on.
The tank holds 1.4 liters of water and produces up to 200 ml of filtered water. Furthermore, it comes with an LCD indicator providing a filter status notifying you when it needs changing. The filtration system comprises four stages a PP pre-filter, activated carbon, RO membrane, and activated carbon post-filter.
The PP, carbon, and post-carbon filter needs replacing once a year, and the RO membrane every two years.
Main Features of Nispira “The Best Countertop RO Water Filter System”
- The countertop model was made with a reverse osmosis water filter system and comprised a pitcher in the set
- Easy to install and works with power
- Environmentally friendly to retain and separate recycled water
- Removes a lot of different contaminants
- It has an LCD screen with indicators of when to replace the filter elements.
- It has a 1.4-liter capacity with a 200ml flow rate
- Four-stage filtration with PP, carbon, and post-carbon filter replacement once a year, while the RO membrane needs replacing every two years.
With Zen Water, you can transform your tap water into healthy drinking water. You can buy it in two sizes, four and six gallons. The system purifies, gives a mild alkalize, mineralizes water, and magnetizes it. The machine includes a micro-ceramic filter, a five-stage mineral element, Maifan Mineral Stones, and a magnetic spigot.
The unit works with gravity and offers natural filtration to provide fresh, clean water. The filtration lifespan is 500 gallons or six months. The capacity of the tank varies from one model to another, as the top tank holds two gallons and the bottom one four.
The appliance has a cylindrical shape to fit nicely on any kitchen countertop.
Main Features of Zen Water – A Top-Rated Countertop Water Filter
- Available in four, six, and eight-gallon size
- Countertop cylindrical design
- Include a micro-ceramic filter, five-stage mineral cartridge, mineral filter, and Maifan Mineral stones
- It comes with a magnetic spigot with a float valve
- The ceramic filter lasts up to a year, while the mineral filters last six months
Best Countertop Water Filter Systems – Buying Guide
Here’s a quick, easy-to-digest, and follow buying guide for some of the best countertop water filter systems available on the market.
Yeah, Before you buy a water filter to use in the home, we want to help you find the right one to fit your needs. Finding the correct one is complex, and we are here to help.
So, let’s explore!
How Do You Install a Countertop Unit?
Compared to an under-sink model, the countertop water filter is not difficult to install. You may need an adjustable wrench, but some come with all the required hardware. Here is how you can mount your unit:
- Make sure to place the component close to the faucet, as it needs to connect with the waterline without interfering with your workspace.
- Start by removing the aerator from the tap and connect the faucet to the filter if it has an external thread. However, if the fixture has an inside line, you must use an adapter before screwing in the filter.
- Make use of a washer, and do not make the adaptor too tight, as it can damage it.
- Attach the diverter valve to the tap; once you turn the water on, it should flow smoothly through the faucet.
- Once you rotate the valve, it should flow directly from the filtering system.
Maintaining the Countertop Water Filter
If you want your filtration system to be spotless and long-lasting, then you must have to maintain your system. We all know that it is not easy to maintain the filtration system. And it is essential to replace the filters twice and check if any components will harm those filters. In addition, you can find the latest filter products in the market and select suitable units for your system.
Questions To Ask When Choosing the Best Countertop Model
Regarding your daily routine and needs, each person’s necessities differ; each product has strengths and weaknesses, so you can ask yourself the following questions before buying one.
- Will only you or the whole family use the water filter? Here you can discuss with your family what quality of water they expect to drink before choosing one on the list.
- How much is your water usage per day? If you use a lot of water, it might be best to get a filter needing replacement according to time and not gallons used.
- Is the design of the system outstanding? Must the unit be functional and comfortable for the eyes? Some elegant designs in the reviews will make your kitchen look great.
- How often will you need to change the filter? By answering the question, you can determine how much money you will be spending on replacement cartridges, as some elements cost more than the device.
- Where do you plan to use the filtration system? By answering the question, you can determine if you need a home filtration system or a portable one to take with you anywhere.
- What is the quality of the water? Once you have tested the water, you can determine what filtration system you need saving you loads of money.
- Also, most important, what is your budget? The online markets are filled with water filters ranging from $40 to $600. So best to make sure before you buy it.
We have selected some of the best water filters you can use on the countertop that takes up little space. However, before you choose one from the list, make sure to read the buyer’s guide that follows here first.
Why is a countertop filter a great option?
Before you buy a countertop filtration system, you need to determine whether this is the one to buy. We do not want to sell you something you do not need in the end. You need to buy a product that is right for you and be happy with your purchase.
Therefore, how do you know if this is the right product to buy? Here are some options to decide if it is the right choice:
- You have a limited budget and do not want to spend a fortune on complicated reverse osmosis or a whole house system.
- Another excellent reason is if you live in a small place with limited space.
- You have used a test kit to test the water and found it is reasonably clean and does not need an advanced filtration system.
- You do not have the space to mount one under the sink and design matters.
- Another great reason is that you do not want to spend a fortune installing the system.
- Furthermore, you move a lot and need a portable water filtration system to take with you.
If any of these reasons apply to you, buying a countertop model is a fantastic investment.
What Should You Look At As a First-Time Buyer?
When you first buy a filtration system, you must be worried about buying and what result you will face. No worries, here are so many tips and suggestions you will like. Also, it will help you to choose the perfect and suitable filtration system for your home.
You can try something new if you buy a filtration system for countertops to under sink-models. You can purchase various types of systems. When comparing the two, in most cases, the countertop model comes with a top filtration system, while the under-the-counter has more.
You can find certain fixtures that do offer you more than one stage, such as the Brondell Cypress model on the list. Another thing is you do get fewer filtering stages compared to reverse osmosis, which mounts under the sink and may not have the same performance in cleaning the water.
The countertop is more straightforward to install, but the lifespan of the under-sink model is longer. Lastly, the under-sink water filter is stationary compared to the countertop, which is quick to remove and replace on another tap. So what about the countertop versus the faucet mount model?
There are two types of models, and each of them has different qualities. If you ask us which one is better, we would like to suggest that the ledge is very simple from both models. You can connect the T-valve directly to the main water supply with the countertop. Before buying any models, don’t be confused. Because both models have various qualities, such as the countertop offering the best performance, but the faucet filter can last longer.
On the other hand, the countertop offers you reliable filtration as the faucet mount breaks with use. Another added benefit is the countertop filter provides a better flow rate. Now, what about the pitcher water filter? The truth is these filtration systems offer you minimal water treatment.
They only remove a few contaminants, such as lead and chlorine, but nothing more. You might not have to connect it to anything, but you do not get an advanced treatment compared to the countertop model. The latter only provides up to 50 gallons, and the countertop offers more.
Save a Lot of Trouble and Pay Attention To
- Do you have the right faucet?
While the countertop installs easily, most of them fit the standard tap. The majority do not work with designer taps or pull-down sprayer faucets. If you want a specific model and do not have the correct plumbing, get a T-valve, and connect it under the counter to the waterline. However, the device needs to have its valve to work with this type of connection.
- The Overall Performance of the Filter
Before buying the countertop filter, check the water for contaminants, as one model removes certain impurities in the water compared to another. If you see that a product is Water Quality Association (WQA) certified, the likeliness is that it can remove most contaminants displayed on the datasheet available at the supplier.
- Check the Filter Lifespan
You will need to replace the filter frequently, usually after using it for up to six months. To prevent bacteria from breeding inside the device, replacing the cartridge regularly will help, as the countertop model cannot remove it by itself. If you want the system to extract viruses and more, you must add an ultraviolet filter to solve the problem.
Depending on the model you purchase, the filter can have a lifespan from 150 gallons to 10,000 gallons. The best option is to get one with a 500-gallon capacity to be safe. Another thing to take note of is the price of replacing the cartridge. The funny thing is that the manufacturer sells the unit at an affordable price.
The product works well until you need to replace the filter and smack the cartridge costs more than the device. Always check what the filter cartridges cost when buying your product. These are a couple of things you need to consider when purchasing your countertop model—so if you need the best one, read the full review below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have used my TDS reader, and it still shows levels of dissolved particles, so is the filter cartridge working?
We recommend you read the manual, as some filters do not remove calcium, magnesium, or other water minerals. That is why you may not see a decrease in the TDS. Furthermore, the system will likely work if the unit is WQA certified.
My water filter has more than one cartridge. Do I need to purchase them separately?
You will find that when you buy a water filtration system, you get one cartridge included. If you are lucky, you get a replacement one as well. However, in most cases, you will need to buy it separately.
Does the product come with everything to install the unit?
In most cases, you get everything included, but there have been minor incidents in a product that shorted some parts and mostly found with under-sink models.
Do countertop water filters remove bacteria, chlorine, and fluoride?
Yes and no, and it depends on the model you buy. The countertop does not generally remove bacteria, as you need an extra ultraviolet filter. Certain brands remove fluoride, and in most cases, it removes chlorine.
How do I know my filter is working correctly?
If the water tasted great at first and has a sour taste now or smells, the likeliness is the filters need changing. Another notable thing is the flow rate becomes very slow.
Can you only use the countertop water filter in the kitchen?
No, you can also use it in the bathroom to provide softer water to wash your face. If you suffer from sensitive skin, it will help to restore your skin.
Still Not Convinced to Buy a Countertop Model
If you are still not sure if the countertop filters the one to buy, look at the following pros and cons:
What are the advantages of countertop-only filters? Countertop water filter reviews?
Countertop water filters also called “point of use” (POU) filters, are designed for people who want to filter only the water they drink at their kitchen sink. These often have a small footprint, so they can fit on any size counter with no problem. The thing with these is that since none of your municipal tap water ever comes in contact with them, you don’t have to worry about them being removed when somebody turns off the main valve in your house if you’re looking for an easy way to get clean drinking water without wasting money on bottled or expensive filtration devices.
Countertop water filters effectively remove dirt or particles, microorganisms including bacteria and parasites, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and taste and odor contaminants.
This is usually done by either activated carbon filtration or reverse osmosis. Activated carbon needs to be replaced every six months, while reverse osmosis filters don’t. There are pros and cons to both methods of purified water, but it ultimately depends on the quality of the tap water that you’re using as a starting point.
There are several different choices for countertop water filters. We distribute the Aquasana, Culligan, and Brita brands.
Countertop filters attach easily to your kitchen sink’s faucet and reduce tap water’s chlorine taste, odor, and metals such as lead and mercury. They do not affect healthy minerals like calcium and magnesium. Remember you need to change the filter every six months for good results.
When considering the best countertop water filter, you must consider the size, quality, and installation process. Furthermore, you need to understand how the system works, and we hope the information provided helps to answer the most critical questions.
With our listing, we hope you find a suitable model to use in the home, as there are different options available. Therefore, if you need an affordable one, we hope you find one on the list. However, if you need more than just a countertop filtration system, you can read our reviews here.
We are sure that now you will have all the essential details about the countertop water filters. Suppose you will have read through our list of the best countertop water filters. Then you will surely be able to decide which countertop water filter you should purchase. It is sure that after going through several water filters, it will be possible for you to choose the best one among them to buy it.
The only thing you will have to do now is to comment below which countertop water filter you will buy from our list.